Current as of May 6, 2013. Offer ends May 31, 2013. Any portion of the Bell Bundle Program may be modified, discontinued or terminated at any time. Bell is not obligated to provide the Bundle Discount for the duration of any term contract for Eligible Services, including the Discountable Services; see bell.ca/bundledetails. Available to new residential customers in Ontario, where access and technology permit. Upon early termination, price adjustment charges apply. Subject to change without notice; not combinable with other offers. Taxes and restrictions apply. E-billing is provided at no cost, paper billing is available for $2/mo. Fibe TV: Where applicable, monthly prices include a fee to fund Bell’s contribution to the CRTC’s Local Programming Improvement Fund (LPIF); see bell.ca/LPIF. Requires subscription to Fibe Internet. Fibe Internet 5/1: data usage of 20 GB/mo.; $2.50/additional GB (max. $80/mo.). Actual speeds will vary depending on the distance between the customer’s modem and switching equipment from Bell. Up to 5 Mbps download speeds; min. 680 Kbps and max. 1 Mbps upload speeds. One-time modem rental fee required; waived for new customers.Home phone: Available where not CRTC-regulated. Service area charge ($3/mo.) may apply; see bell.ca/serviceareacharge.
- Each additional TV requires one HD receiver ($7/mo. rental or $199 purchase).
- Use of apps on Fibe TV counts towards your Bell Internet usage.
- Available to new customers with continued subscription to TV, Internet and Home phone: see bell.ca/bundle for details. Promotional $72.85 monthly price for months 1-6 based on the continued subscription to Bell TV Basic package: $43.57 monthly rate (subject to change), less $9 bundle discount, less $17.82 credit, plus $3 Digital Service Fee, plus $0.20 LPIF; Internet Fibe 5/1: $43.95, less $4 bundle discount, less $10 credit; Home phone Lite: $31.95, less $4 bundle discount, less $5 credit. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services bell.ca/bundles. The receiver remains Bell's property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished at Bell's choice.
- Fibe TV: installation charges are $49.95 on a 2-year contract term, $149.95 on a 1-year contract term and $249.95 with no contract term. Includes installation of modem, Whole Home PVR and up to 2 additional HD receivers; see bell.ca/fibetvinstall. Internet: see bell.ca/fullinstall. Home phone: installation includes one jack at the service entry point where none present; installation fee is $99 for the 1st additional jack, $55 for every subsequent jack.
Fibe is a trademark of Bell Canada.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, inc.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, inc.
Rotten Tomatoes is a trademark or registered trademark of Flixster, Inc. in the United States and other countries.